CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Megan Sorenson






















One of Alex's BFF, Megan, came to visit from St. George. Megan is Connor's best friend Spencer's sister (get it?). They were our favorite family friends from there. Both Mom, Anna and Dad, John are my very good friends (the family Connor stayed with to finish the school year). The girl's had so much fun. I have such a special place in my heart for Megan. In UT the neighbor kids were always at my house to help me make cookies or play a virtual game of The Price is Right... out of all of them....Megan has always been one of my favorites! She started calling me "mom" about a year ago and I miss her when she's back home in UT!

1 comments:

Anderson Family said...

Yeah! I'm so glad that you updated your blog! If we can't see each other in person, it's nice to see the updates. :) Miss you guys!